sc/source/core/data/dociter.cxx: really suspicious use of ! in condition

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 08:06:38 PST 2015

On 02/18/2015 03:57 PM, Matteo Casalin wrote:
> That code was already there - could it be that for some reason the plugin was used for that file but did not detect that instance?

Sorry for being cryptic.  My remark was merely meant as a shameless plug
to advertise the usefulness of those plugins to a wider developer
audience.  (You need to actively do something to benefit from those
plugins, cf.
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Clang#Additional_compilation_warnings>.)

(In this particular case, the mistake was only originally introduced a
few hours earlier, so likely no build with plugins enabled happened to
stumble over it before it got fixed.)