AW: Print-Preview in Calc

Fri Feb 20 06:45:30 PST 2015

> from: Kohei Yoshida [mailto:libreoffice at kohei.
> send: Freitag, 20. Februar 2015 15:02
>
> It's disabled at 2 different levels; at the icon level, and at the code level, just to
> make sure a clever user can't try to circumvent that by modifying the UI.

I have switch on the "ScPreviewShell::Execute" and Call the "pTabView->ExecuteSave"

> Previously, Calc allowed to save directly from the preview window. But when
> the document was saved from the preview window, it would skip storing many
> crucial "view" data that Calc expected to see when loading that document
> again. Such crucial view data might include active sheet, cursor position, zoom
> level etc at the time of last document save. There were one or several bug
> reports that were directly or indirectly caused by this lack of view data stored in
> the document.
>
> I investigated this, and initially I tried to find a way to transfer the view data
> from the main Calc window to the preview window so that the data would be
> available when the user wished to save the document from the preview window.

That is my problem the ViewData are not present, and I look for a solution too.
When call of constructor ScPreviewShell:: ScPreviewShell(.., SFXViewShell* pOldSh)
the ScTabViewShell pointer is the same when call in Normal-View, but only the
GetViewData() is not valid.
That I can not really understand why it lost.

> So, if you think it's a bug and wants it "fixed", I can't stop you, but you'd have to
> also keep the above fact in mind and make sure that when it is re-enabled,
> whatever funny things Calc used to do when the document was saved from the
> preview window and reloaded would no longer happen.

I am here in LHM and the user want to show is the print right, then he want to save it.

In the eyes of user it that a bug.
Do you mean that can't be solvable?

Thanks for your response
Juergen