needAdvice bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:03:02 PST 2015

Hi All -

With the great work of QA our bug count is quite manageable these days
but we do have a few buts (~20) that are in needAdvice status and we'd
really appreciate some developer input. Some of these bugs are in NEW or
NEEDINFO status but I think they could still use a fresh set of eyes
from developers to ensure that they are our bugs and that they are in
fact bugs. After a developer looks at them, please remove needAdvice
from the whiteboard. Thanks all!

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=523710&order=bug_status%2Cchangeddate%2Cpriority%2Cbug_severity&query_based_on=&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&status_whiteboard=needAdvice&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr

Best,
Joel