high praise for libreoffice 4.4

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:35:45 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I am a long time lurker on the list and just follow the developments in the
community.

I found this link on a linkedin group I am apart of and I thought I would
share it with you.

http://netrunner-mag.com/libreoffice-4-4-review-finally-it-rocks/

There is lots of praise in this article for 4.4 and I want to thank all the
developers that pour their heart and soul to make libreoffice what it is
today. I used to use open office back in the day and that was chunky and
slow. Today I am a strong advocate for using Libreoffice, and I too use it
across all machines that i have be it Linux Mac or Windows.

Keep up the good work and hopefully I can contribute something to this
great piece of software soon.

--
Jonathan Aquilina