Macro that copy Writer form control entry to a Calc cell

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:14:15 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Eike Rathke <erack at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Jean-Francois,
>
> On Monday, 2015-02-23 11:08:30 +0100, Jean-Francois Camboulas wrote:
>
>> Hi, I posted a project offer on many freelancers sites but had very expansive offers (from 150$to 1000$ !)
>
> You must be joking. You find $150 already expensive? A skilled
> freelancer takes at least (!) $80 per hour, so you are not even willing
> to pay for 2 hours of his/her precious time. Good luck.

I thought that by "expansive" he didn't mean "expensive," rather that
he was seeing a very wide range of offers, and was curious about what
would actually be a plausible fee for the work.

(Now that Eike's given some rough ideas about consulting gigs,
hopefully that will be enough to inform Jean-Francois' decisions, and
help J-F avoid getting fleeced by some charlatan :-)

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon