Macro that copy Writer form control entry to a Calc cell

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 09:46:22 PST 2015

Hi Jean-Francois,

On Monday, 2015-02-23 11:08:30 +0100, Jean-Francois Camboulas wrote:

> Hi, I posted a project offer on many freelancers sites but had very expansive offers (from 150$to 1000$ !)

You must be joking. You find $150 already expensive? A skilled
freelancer takes at least (!) $80 per hour, so you are not even willing
to pay for 2 hours of his/her precious time. Good luck.

Ask yourself how much you earn per hour, how much time you would invest
in solving the task, then divide time by 3 and multiply salary by 2, so
you'll end up with 2/3 of the project cost as compared to if you did it
yourself. Which is still a bargain..

Again, good luck.

> which seemed quite not realistic to me so I just left everything
> pending. I would like to have an advice on the time needed to code
> such a macro, that writes entries from a Writer form control to a Calc
> cell. Thank you for your help.

You are attempting to get a cost estimate from us for free. Nice try.

Just be assured that it will be more than one hour plus the hour you
request for testing via Skype. Multiply by $80.

Good luck again.

  Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack