How do I tear down soffice cleanly?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Tue Feb 24 11:52:17 PST 2015

Yup, I keep my documents in /tmp as well (running tmpfs, to be exact)
and I keep seeing this recovery dialog.

For automation, a workaround I noticed is to pass an "-env" to soffice
when spinning it up.  This has the disadvantage of initializing a new
environment but after shutting down office and removing the temporary
-env, the recovery dialog doesn't show up either.  Unfortunately,
starting up soffice takes longer.

Cheers,
Jens

--