cppunit errors in vcl_app_test, on illumos/xstreamos

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Feb 24 13:45:31 PST 2015

Blast it!
:) I just commented it out.
It's our distro: XStreamOS :)
Da: Richard PALO
A: Gabriele Bulfon
libreoffice
Data: 24 febbraio 2015 10.57.44 CET
Oggetto: Re: cppunit errors in vcl_app_test, on illumos/xstreamos
Le 23/02/15 09:33, Gabriele Bulfon a écrit :
Oh yes, I found this in Library_vcl.mk:
ifeq ($(CPUNAME),SPARC64)
$(eval $(call gb_Library_add_ldflags,vcl,\
-R/usr/sfw/lib/64 \
))
else
$(eval $(call gb_Library_add_ldflags,vcl,\
-R/usr/sfw/lib \
))
endif
My system fall into the "else" section...and this is breaking my build.
I will try commenting out this and rebuild from scratch.
There should be a better way to patch this.
Gabriele.
Are you building this on opensolaris or OI/hipster?
I use pkgsrc on omnios so there's not much at all in /usr/sfw/lib that
can get in the way there.
It would be very useful to know if there is *anybody* building on a
legacy SunOS platform that really *needs* something from /usr/sfw/lib*
(that is, which isn't actually found in [/usr]/lib* because of symlinks)
Please speak up!
Otherwise, I'm all for blasting this section.