cppunit errors in vcl_app_test, on illumos/xstreamos

Richard PALO richard at netbsd.org
Tue Feb 24 01:57:44 PST 2015

Le 23/02/15 09:33, Gabriele Bulfon a écrit :
> Oh yes, I found this in Library_vcl.mk:
> ifeq ($(CPUNAME),SPARC64)
> $(eval $(call gb_Library_add_ldflags,vcl,\
> -R/usr/sfw/lib/64 \
> ))
> else
> $(eval $(call gb_Library_add_ldflags,vcl,\
> -R/usr/sfw/lib \
> ))
> endif
> My system fall into the "else" section...and this is breaking my build.
> I will try commenting out this and rebuild from scratch.
> There should be a better way to patch this.
> Gabriele.

Are you building this on opensolaris or OI/hipster?
I use pkgsrc on omnios so there's not much at all in /usr/sfw/lib that
can get in the way there.

It would be very useful to know if there is *anybody* building on a
legacy SunOS platform that really *needs* something from /usr/sfw/lib*
(that is, which isn't actually found in [/usr]/lib* because of symlinks)
Please speak up!

Otherwise, I'm all for blasting this section.