[libo-marketing-priv] Announcing Pebble Smartwatch Application for LibreOffice Impress

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:53:06 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Gülşah Köse <gulsah.1004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody

Hi Gülşah -- Great work here!

>...Libpebble’s license allows to use, copy, modify,
> merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies.

Yep, looks like the MIT license (but hard to read w/o the newlines):
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pebble/libpebble/master/LICENSE

> The files I got
> from this repository are under the libpebble directory with its own license.
> I’ve used GPLv2.1 for my code.

I see the LGPLv2.1 right now:
https://github.com/COMU/pebble-remote/blob/master/LICENCE

If you haven't been in touch with cloph (Christian Lohmaier) already,
you two should chat, as he's done work on the Impress Remotes, and can
help you with accounts and other useful things :-) I believe he's
still on vacation for the next few days, but I'm sure he'll get back
to you in the next week.

Best,
--R

--