[libo-marketing-priv] Announcing Pebble Smartwatch Application for LibreOffice Impress

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Jan 5 03:59:47 PST 2015

Hi Gulsah,

On Fri, 2015-01-02 at 13:53 -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:53 AM, Gülşah Köse <gulsah.1004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >...Libpebble’s license allows to use, copy, modify,
> > merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies.

	This is great.

> Yep, looks like the MIT license (but hard to read w/o the newlines):
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pebble/libpebble/master/LICENSE

	That's no problem of course.

> > The files I got from this repository are under the libpebble directory
> > with its own license. I’ve used GPLv2.1 for my code.

	We'd really prefer to use the MPLv2 (Mozilla Public License) - which is
a quad-license with the GPL/LGPL/AGPL - that just helps us avoid having
too many different license combinations around. It helps to have you in
this table & a quick statement to the list:

	https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	if you're ok with that :-)

	I'd love to get you setup with commit access to push that into our
gerrit 'impress_remote' repository alongside the Android & iOS remotes:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=impress_remote.git;a=summary

	Are you interested in folding your work in up-stream & joining the
LibreOffice development team ? =) I hope so.

	The first thing to do is to setup a gerrit commit account - which
should be reasonably easy; checkout:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup#Setting_yourself_up_for_gerrit_-_the_manual_way

	And poke me / the list / Christian with your account name =)

	Exciting stuff :-)

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot