[libo-marketing-priv] Announcing Pebble Smartwatch Application for LibreOffice Impress

Gülşah Köse gulsah.1004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:47:53 PST 2015

> Hi Gulsah,

 Hi Michael

>         We'd really prefer to use the MPLv2 (Mozilla Public License) -
> which is
> a quad-license with the GPL/LGPL/AGPL - that just helps us avoid having
> too many different license combinations around.
>         if you're ok with that :-)

MPLv2 licence is ok for me. I changed the license of the project.-->
https://github.com/COMU/pebble-remote/blob/master/LICENCE

I added i18n and l10n support project recently. Italian and Turkish
languages have been added.

>         Are you interested in folding your work in up-stream & joining the
> LibreOffice development team ? =) I hope so.

 I would be very pleased to join in the LibreOffice development team :)

        And poke me / the list / Christian with your account name =)

This is my account name : gulsahkose

--
*Gülşah Köse*
*about.me <http://about.me/gulsahkose>*