Severe performance degradation on Linux

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:31:56 PST 2015

Hi,

Im not sure. When I change the accept to include 'tcpNoDelay=1' as below:

p =
subprocess.Popen("/home/buildslave/source/libo-core/instdir/program/soffice
--accept=\"socket,host=localhost,port=2002,tcpNoDelay=1;urp;StarOffice.ServiceManager\"
--headless", shell=True, env=myenv)

I get no noticeable difference.

- Maarten.