4.4.0.1 build error on sal/types.h on solaris/illumos

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Fri Jan 16 11:00:52 PST 2015

Hi Gabriele,

Gabriele Bulfon píše v Čt 15. 01. 2015 v 15:05 +0100:

> we already succeded more than a year ago, in building libreoffice
> 4.1.0.4 on our illumos based XStreamOS Desktop,
> creating a lot of patches to support our platform.
>
> We're now in the process of upgrading to 4.4.0.1 from sources.
> We decided to start from scratch, with no patch at all, and port
> patches during build until we succeed.
> This, because we found a lot of "ifdefs" and "macros" about Soalris
> and SunOS in general, se we maybe don't need
> all our previous patches anymore.

This is awesome!  Thanks so much for that :-)

When you have it building - could you please setup a tinderbox for
solaris/illumnos, so that you don't have to undertake this painful
porting / building again?

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox

[see especially the "For Tinderbox owners" part].  With the tinderbox in
place, you can be sure that the master will stay buildable on your
platform.

Also would be great if you can up-stream your changes on the way,
hopefully it is easy enough using gerrit?

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

All the best,
Kendy