4.4.0.1 build error on sal/types.h on solaris/illumos

Gabriele Bulfon gabriele.bulfon at sonicle.com
Sun Jan 18 12:25:56 PST 2015

Thanks so much!
Here's what I get:
[build LNK] Executable/concat-deps
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/sources/sonicle/xstream-desktop-gate/components/libreoffice/libreoffice/libreoffice-4.4.0.2'
S=/sources/sonicle/xstream-desktop-gate/components/libreoffice/libreoffice/libreoffice-4.4.0.2 & I=$S/instdir & W=$S/workdir &  /usr/gcc/4.7/bin/gcc    -Wl,-z,origin '-Wl,-rpath,$ORIGIN/../Library' -L$I/ure/lib -L$I/program -L/lib -L/usr/lib -Wl,-z,combreloc  -L$W/LinkTarget/StaticLibrary -L$I/sdk/lib  -L$I/ure/lib  -L$I/program  -L$W/LinkTarget/Library -Wl,-O1  $W/CObject/solenv/bin/concat-deps.o      -Wl,--start-group   -lm -lnsl -lsocket  -Wl,--end-group -Wl,-zrecord  -o $W/LinkTarget/Executable/concat-deps
ld: fatal: unrecognized option '-O'
ld: fatal: unrecognized option '-1'
ld: fatal: use the -z help option for usage information
looks like -Wl,-O1 is coming in from somewhere...