CppCheck Report Failure

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 01:29:54 PST 2015

Hi,

<cppcheck.libreoffice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The cppcheck job failed with message: "Failed to run
cppcheck-htmlreport."

> > This job was run at 2015-25-01_02:08:29 with user buildslave at host
vm140 as /home/buildslave/source/dev-tools/cppcheck/cppcheck-report.sh

> Maybe it's better to mail the ones who have access to that VM instead of
> the general public who can't help? ;-)

Good point. However, as Im currently not planning on personally watching
over the job for the rest of my life, the job needs to notify someone on
failure, right ? It seemed like a good idea at the time to mail the dev
mailing list on failure (just as an email is send to the dev list on
success).

At least until a good candidate can be found to mail instead ? Of course,
Im open to suggestions (including, but not limited to, not mailing anyone
until a suitable candidate is found.).

- Maarten