CppCheck Report Failure

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 27 10:41:38 PST 2015

Hi,

Just for information, I git updated LO sources (master branch) and cppcheck
today, ~/cppcheck/cppcheck/htmlreport/cppcheck-htmlreport didn't complain
about encoding problem.

I must say that I use Python 2.7.8 + I filter "unusedFunction"
Here are the lines I use:
cppcheck  -i external/ -i dictionaries/ --xml  --enable=all ./ 2> ./err.xml
~/cppcheck/cppcheck/htmlreport/cppcheck-htmlreport  --title=LibreOffice
--file=err.xml --report-dir=cppcheck_reports --source-dir=.

Julien