[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Workflow between dev, UX and l10n teams

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Mon Jan 26 01:25:47 PST 2015

Not sure what can we add here?

You summed it up nicely in those 3 points.
As far as I'm concerned, en_us can be changed/improved as much as anyone
wants... only if they provide script for automatic update for all other
affected languages.

New strings - OK
Edited strings with changed meaning, fixed typos - OK
Cosmetic changes (~ to _ or "Status" to "Status:" or ... to … or those
different quote styles I don't even have on my keyboard) and anything
similliar - NOT OK if you don't script it for all languages
Cosmetic changes ("Big brown fox" -> "Big Brown Fox") - NOT OK at all,
change just for en_us, don't change my strings and don't even notify me
you did it in en_us

Mihovil