HelpAuthoring.oxt: An easy way to edit help files

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Fri Jul 3 11:16:20 PDT 2015

Hi Sophie,

Sophie Gautier píše v Pá 03. 07. 2015 v 18:57 +0200:

> Maybe we should merge the page you asked me to write some times ago
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/HelpContent
>
> I've begin to write a simplified guide more complete than what I wrote
> on the wiki

Ah great - thanks! :-)

> There is also the two extra files that will help to locate the help
> files to modify that we should decide where to put.

No idea what they are for, can you explain?  The extension seems to work
for me even without them, but I probably don't understand correctly how
exactly are they supposed to be used.

> Also is the modified template on git?

There is some template in the .oxt itself that Olivier modified I think,
but best if you talk the details with him, he's done all the heavy
lifting there :-)

All the best,
Kendy