problems faced with latest source code Build (5.0.0.1 apha)

Rachna Goel rachnag at cdac.in
Fri Jul 3 01:19:19 PDT 2015

Hi thre,

I am facing problems with latest libreoffice source code , I have compiled
latest source code 5.0.0.1 alpha on ubuntu 15.04 , lang pack chosen is "ta".

after succeful build, I am installing deb package from directory

workdir/installtion/libreoffice/deb/install/LibreOffice_5.1.0.0.alpha1_Linux_x86_deb\DEBS

after installation , I installed lang pack of ta also from

workdir/installtion/libreoffice_languagePack/deb/install/LibreOffice_5.1.0.0.alpha1_Linux_x86_de_langpack_ta\DEBS

I am facing three problems now:

1. After clicking on libreoffice ocon from dashboard, I am able to launch
only LibreOffice Draw , not any other utilitu for e.g writer, calc .

2. Its is showing version as 4.4.2.2, It should show latest version.

3. How can I see localied libreoffice for "ta" for which I have build this
libreoffice.

Kindly help!!

Thanks
Rachna

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]