problems faced with latest source code Build (5.0.0.1 apha)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 01:25:55 PDT 2015

On 07/03/2015 10:19 AM, Rachna Goel wrote:
> after succeful build, I am installing deb package from directory
>
> workdir/installtion/libreoffice/deb/install/LibreOffice_5.1.0.0.alpha1_Linux_x86_deb\DEBS

I guess that you didn't install any "system integration" package (the
relevant deb is in a subdir of the above, IIRC), so clicking on a LO
icon in your system's dashboard opens another LO version provided by
your system.

Either install that system integration package or start LO via full path
to .../program/soffice from a shell.  (For that, you don't even need to
install LO; building LO already leaves you with a working installation
in the instdir/ tree.)