bugzilla: no ASSIGNED status anymore?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:19:20 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel at mamane.lu> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 05:46:23PM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>
>> Did the ASSIGNED status for a bug disappear or am I being particularly
>> blind today?
>
> It appeared, seemingly only after I changed the "assigned to" field
> away from the default?

I don't think it was a part of the 4.4.9 upgrade
(https://www.bugzilla.org/releases/4.4.9/release-notes.html); it's
possible that some of our recent changes to who can edit Bugzilla
fields has slightly tweaked the field interactions. Is there an
instance in which we'd like to use ASSIGNED with the default
assigned-to account/email?

Quick Reminder for everyone else: If you're unable to edit the
Priority/Severity/Assigned-To fields, ping one of the Bugzilla admins*
and we'll add you to the 'contributors' group.

Best,
--R

* https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Administration#Administrators

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode