Multiselection needs work?

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 15 04:35:03 PDT 2015

pending review: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17025/

pending review: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17064/

> Windows world:
> CNonExecuteFilePickerState::getFiles
> (http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/filepickerstate.cxx#226)
> CExecuteFilePickerState::getFiles
> (http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/filepickerstate.cxx#510)
> I could apply the same logic.
>
> + already indicated
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/VistaFilePicker.cxx#255
> and already dealt with this patch
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/diff/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/VistaFilePicker.cxx?id=d11b244bf9b9115f5384d6ff43bdffc7f1289d71
>

> There are also "wrappers like":
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/WinFileOpenImpl.cxx#172
>
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/win32/filepicker/FilePicker.cxx#365
>
> Perhaps just a comment there should be sufficient.
Except the already done patch for Vista, I'm a bit lost for those. I
mean, it seems it can only retrieve 1 file but not sure...

> Others:
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/desktop/source/migration/services/basicmigration.cxx#73
>
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/desktop/source/migration/services/wordbookmigration.cxx#93
>
> officefilepicker:
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/fpicker/source/office/OfficeFilePicker.cxx#589
Taking another look, I think the 2 first are completely specific to
migration part so don't think it's a good idea to change them. However,
there could be some common functions, at least getFiles which is a mere
copy/paste between them.

officefilepicker: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/17068/ (at least it
builds ok on my laptop)

Julien