Calc removing add-in functions from function wizard

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Jul 9 05:02:35 PDT 2015

Hi Eike,

Some add-in functions are rather obsolete and have better alternatives, e.g. GCD_ADD has known errors and GCD has not. LCM_ADD looks like another example.
IMHO these functions had better be removed from the function wizard and tips.

AFAICS that possibility is currently not there.
I would like to make it possible to exclude add-in functions from the UI.
The function must still be available by typing directly and will be used when an xls-document uses such an add-in function.

Do you have objections to this idea and do you have suggestions where in the code I could best start?

Winfried