About fix for tdf#82744: on gerritt, need help

Giuseppe Castagno giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu
Thu Jul 16 00:13:27 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I pushed the preliminary version of the fix, I have trouble with the
build on Windows, I build in Linux only, and being the fault in Windows
in an entirely different code area, I fail to see where the culprit lies.

I said preliminary because there is still something that's nagging me on
a couple of occasions:

- when a file is first created and the lock is put on the null resource,
an operation the RFC4918 allows;

- when you operate on a web site that has has no lock functionality
available.

The two question are related to each other, both already work, but
locking at the net log, there seems to be something I need to check more
thoroughly.

Thanks

--
Kind Regards,