[GSoC] Haskell UNO Language Binding - Weekly Report 8

Jorge Mendes jorgecunhamendes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:55:33 PDT 2015

Hi,

For the past week I've been trying to make the document loader example
to work in Haskell.

I had to implement code generation for more UNO IDL entities, and did
a bit of testing. I have it working to some point, where I can connect
to a LibreOffice process (using the UnoUrlResolver service) and its
component context. However, I wasn't yet able to extract the component
context from the returned Any. I'm still looking into UNO mapping code
for other bindings to see how this is done.

For this week I'll try to finish this example. Most of my current code
is available in the repository, but it is not yet fully functional.
Some manual work is needed to make it work. This will be solved as
soon as the example is correctly working.

Kind regards,
Jorge