pushing patches despite requests for a test

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 02:50:21 PDT 2015

Hi Kendy,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:29:29AM +0200, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at collabora.com> wrote:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Unit_Tests
>
> with two things:
>
> * list of areas that have "No fix without a unit test" rule (Miklos, I
>   believe you have the same rule in the import/export filters - can you
>   please specify there)?

I don't remember I actually reverted any such change, but yes, if my
input is asked during a gerrit review, the first thing I usually check
is if there is a matching unit test (when the area is a Writer filter
change) and if the test fails without the fix.

I've linked the relevant README from the wiki now, I hope that helps.

Regards,

Miklos