Changing mindset of core LO developers to the status of master -- was test infrastructure ideas appreciated ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jun 11 09:32:20 PDT 2015

Michaels original mail said:
> We hope to turn this into a proposal for the Board, which if approved -could-
> turn into a tender to fund more work in this area.

So, if there is something in the topics discussed, that can be helped by
focused TDF funds, we should boil that down towards the goal Michael describes.

I guess this will be a topic on the ESC anyway, but see no urgent need to limit
it to that exclusively if there are other constructive contributions.

Best,

Bjoern