[GSoC] Improve user experience with CMIS – Weekly report #3

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:42:37 PDT 2015

This week I did:
* I added to the tree the existing folders. After expanding a node, its
children are loaded and added to the tree. This widget still needs some
work, but generally works now.
* Created the breadcrumb control which can work in two modes. First mode
shows only the current path (like in Windows Explorer, Dolphin), the
second one after visiting of the deeper folder and going back to its
parent, still shows link to the visited directory (like Nautilus).
* Finally I configured Oauth2 for Google Drive. After cleaning and
recompiling ucb and svtools it works, so I can test this kind of service
too.
* I added piece of code which selects default repository in connections
like Gdrive, OneDrive and Alfresco One. This allows to hide some
controls in configuration dialog for those services.

To do next:
* improve a tree (this should follow the user when changing the folder
in other widgets)
* login should be remembered and filled by default in a message box
which appears after clicking on “refresh repository list” button
(PlaceEditDialog)
* in services listbox I will add connection type before its name
* the main functionality of my dialog – opening the files :)

Regards,
Szymon