[GSoC] Rework the Expert Configuration dialog Week 3

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 03:22:10 PDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-18 at 09:31 +0200, Mihály Palenik wrote:
> Hello!
>

> Last week I finished tree view in this dialog. It works fine under
> linux with accessibility. Here is the commit :
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=db35b73037483cd22cd7d4ac93fe40f23fbe3967

This is really nice and shiny. Zips along with a11y enabled for me. I
think the next thing to do, as you said yourself, is to remove the
redundant FOO text from FOO.BAR entries under a FOO parent. That'll
massively pretty it up.

I see a couple of odd entries in there e.g. I have three toplevel
org/openffice/Office/Canvas properties (ForceSafeServiceImpl,
UseAcceleeratedCanvas and UseAntialiasingCanvas) when I imagine should
be under the other topevel org.openoffice.Office.Canvas tree. I wonder
what's special about them that they don't follow the usual pattern.
Might be some underlying configuration bug rather than a problem with
the expert dialog, but worth finding out.

C.