new warning messages on console since some days + strange behaviour

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Mon Jun 22 13:57:33 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-06-22 at 13:26 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
> I don't know if everything is linked but it seems quite a mess here and
> before creating a bugtracker, wanted to have your opinion first.

Another odd thing in the dbgutil bibisect version 2015-06-22: Upon the
initial display of an application in a maximized LibreOffice window,
the application fills only part of the maximized window.  If you
unmaximize the window and maximize it again, the application fills the
whole window.

I have not searched bugzilla to see if this has been reported already.

Terry.