Adding Languages to Writer's Character, Font Menu

toki toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:07:12 PDT 2015

On 06/22/2015 07:30 PM, Richard Wordingham wrote:

> How do I add a language to this menu so that fonts that can will render text in the style appropriate to the language?

My recommendation is that you file an RFE for each language and locale
that you'd like to use in LibO.

Whilst one can fake it, by using a different language/locale with
similar characteristics, that doesn't help, if one wants to do spell
checking and grammar checking in your documents of those specific languages.

jonathon