Contributing Libreoffice in GSoC 2015

Siddharth Agrawal siddharthcore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:36:37 PDT 2015

Hello,
Myself Siddharth Agrawal,an undergraduate 2nd year student(Information
Technology) at IIIT Bhubaneswar,India. I am happy to see Libreoffice
selected as mentoring organisation. I want to contribute Libreoffice in
this summer of code. I want to work on improving Application Themes of
Libreoffice. I have a good experience in C++  and I can understand codes
written by others. I am also interested in Improving user experience with
Gdocs, Onedrive,etc.. Can anyone please guide me where should I start with
or what to do in order to prove my skills?

Regards,
 Siddharth Agrawal.