Contributing Libreoffice in GSoC 2015

Łukasz Hryniuk lukasz.hryniuk at wp.pl
Tue Mar 10 11:48:38 PDT 2015

Hello,

take a look at our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page

You have probably seen the GSoC page, there is info about tasks to do at
the top of this page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas

To prove your skills you can do one of Easy Hacks (I think you should
take something more challenging than fixing cppcheck warnings):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks
...but better will be asking chosen Idea's mentor (on IRC
#libreoffice-dev channel or by an e-mail) - a potential mentor for
Application Themes is Jan Holesovsky (kendy), as you can see on a
mentioned page.

Best regards,
Łukasz  Hryniuk