PING - GSoC 2015

Łukasz Hryniuk lukasz.hryniuk at wp.pl
Sat Mar 14 03:53:53 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm Łukasz Hryniuk, a third year a Math student at University of
Wrocław, in Poland.
On #libreoffice-dev channel I'm known as lukequaint.

I'm currently fixing Bug 89387 - improve performance for some matrix
operations (one commit was merged - as I've been told it should be
enough for Easy Hack requirement, but I keep working on it ;) ).

I would like to help Libre Office during Google Summer of Code by
implementing one of these ideas:
"Implement EPUB export filter", "Improve automated error checking" or
"Add Impress shape animations that use a real physics engine". I'm
getting familiar with code now, reading "documentation" on blogs/wiki
and asking some questions on IRC.

Best regards,
Łukasz Hryniuk