Load files into Writer only?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Sat Mar 14 21:25:54 PDT 2015

I've done some digging around, and I've figured out how to spawn a
Writer instance.  But then I get stuck when I try to load the document.
There's more code here:

  https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=75608#p345563

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks!

--
Jens Tröger
http://savage.light-speed.de/