Load files into Writer only?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Wed Mar 4 20:53:35 PST 2015

One way of approaching the problem below is by checking the file type of
the document, before handing it off to the soffice instance.  Checking
the extension only might be too flimsy, perhaps libmagic can help?

There is a list of supported file formats here:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LibreOffice#Supported_file_formats

but it seems rather tedious to me to check manually for Writer document
files.  Is there a better way?

Cheers.

--
Jens Tröger