GSOC 2015. Haskell UNO Language Binding

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Sun Mar 22 08:25:51 PDT 2015

Hi Nikita,

you wrote:
> I need to fix one bug, as I understood. I'm not experienced C++
> developer, can you give me advice where I can start?

Start here:

 https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2015

Pick one of the easy hacks that you think match your skill sets. Be
aware that basic proficiency with c++, linux toolchains & git is
probably mandatory, at least for the task you chose. But just give it
a try - looking at your background, it is not inconceivable that with
one or two completed EasyHacks under your belt, you're up to speed. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten