Information about our work on Libreoffice

Tobias Madl tobias.madl.dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:54:57 PDT 2015

Hi Miklos,

atm i'm still very busy with the work at university, so for the next few
days i will not be able to look over it. Maybe Jürgen could have a look.
Otherwise i think you should do a bugreport, so people know about it. If i
can manage to get some spare time, i will try to solve this issue.

Thanks for your patience and efforts

regards

Tobi