AW: Information about our work on Libreoffice

Tue Mar 24 04:57:23 PDT 2015

Hi Miklos,

I want try to fix, that.

Best
Juergen

Von: LibreOffice [mailto:libreoffice-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org] Im Auftrag von Tobias Madl
Gesendet: Montag, 23. März 2015 17:55
An: Miklos Vajna
Cc: libreoffice; Jürgen Funk; Jennifer Liebel
Betreff: Re: Information about our work on Libreoffice

Hi Miklos,
atm i'm still very busy with the work at university, so for the next few days i will not be able to look over it. Maybe Jürgen could have a look. Otherwise i think you should do a bugreport, so people know about it. If i can manage to get some spare time, i will try to solve this issue.
Thanks for your patience and efforts
regards
Tobi

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at collabora.co.uk<mailto:vmiklos at collabora.co.uk>> wrote:
Hi Tobias,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:40:28AM +0100, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at collabora.co.uk<mailto:vmiklos at collabora.co.uk>> wrote:
> Thanks for the recent improvements, the current master is much better
> than what it was right after the merge. :-)
>
> With bcefd5cda926f86db16b1bcf6838431b5b0d61b5 I still see one problem,
> though:
>
> 1) Start Writer.
>
> 2) Press F11 to open the styles sidebar
>
> 3) Right-click on e.g. heading 1, and select modify -> repaint problem.
>
> Screenshot:
>
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~vmiklos/2015/heading1-repaint-problem.png

This is still a problem -- please let me know if you prefer a bugreport
instead.

Thanks,

Miklos