GSoC IDEA- AUTOMATED ERROR CHECKING IN CALC

rajat vijay rajatvijay5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:38:33 PDT 2015

Sir,
I have already started working on an easy hack 82641 Currency drop down
menu !!!
I got your point just one more detail I need,  that only currency unit
checking is enough or we need more errors to be checked for the GSoC 2K15
project.
And finally as mentioned above I will not be able to finish my work on easy
hack by the deadline 27 MAY then, what will be the procedure for my
selection in GSoC 2K15 !!!

Yours sincerely
RAJAT VIJAY