Color Pallete Issue

Vijay Kumar Peguda vpeguda at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:17:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

*Issue*: Cannot apply color gradient to text in LO Impress. Also gradient
applied to text
in ppt is not view-able in LO.
[When we are select the text in impress and applied color gradient to that
text, then the color will be applied to whole page not to that particular
selected area .]
 Could you please help me out in figuring where exactly this functionality
is taking place so that I can fix this issue.

Also any ideas on debugging LibreOffice with switch-over option so that
could figure out where exactly this function is getting called.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay kumar Peguda,
+91-9867852808.