Gsoc student introduction

Anurag Kanungo anuragkanungo at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:32:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am Anurag Kanungo and I've been accepted at Google Summer of Code 2015 on
the project to "Implement Apple Numbers Import Filter
<https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/anuragkanungo/5709068098338816>"
under guidance of David Tardon and Fridrich Strba.

I would be using libetonyek library which is an import filter for Apple
Keynote.
Have done multiple re-factoring tasks in libetonyek during last month and
started collecting information about the Numbers format.

Last year I worked on "Implementation of Adobe Pagemaker Import Filter"
with LibreOffice in Gsoc 2014. I would be joining Carnegie Mellon
University, Pittsburgh this Fall.

Looking forward for a fruitful summer like the last one.

Regards,
Anurag Kanungo
--
visit my blog <http://retinue.in>