Gsoc Student Introduction

Rishabh Kumar kris.kr296 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:31:54 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am Rishabh Kumar, a second year undergraduate at IIT Roorkee, India. I am
pursuing a degree in Applied Mathematics. I have been selected to
participate in this year's Gsoc program and my project is Review of the
sidebar and its functionality. The project aims to improve the user
interface and usability of sidebar by rearranging the existing controls and
creation of new tabs.  It is based on the meta bug - 65138 and it will
include sub tasks of solving some of the high priority enhancement requests
listed in the meta bug. Looking forward to a great summer .