formula previews on export to word2003

Yury yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Sat May 16 04:00:01 PDT 2015

Currently, when exporting a document with formulas in it to word2003 .DOC,
previews' lower edges are place too high in the respective lines of the text
(bug 88697). To me it seems like instead of the line's lower edge Y
coordinate the line's baseline's Y coordinate is used -- but only for the
generation and placement of the bitmapped preview -- opening the respective
formula in word2003 regenerates the preview in the correct form.

Where in the source (module, function(s)) are the coordinates for the
(formulas on export) preview images determined? I'd like to have it quick
fixed and wouldn't mind attempting to fix it myself.

-Yury