minutes of ESC call ...

Noel Grandin noelgrandin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:03:38 PDT 2015

On 2015-05-29 02:37 AM, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:

> pragmatically splitting up the first four:
>
>   https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/15959/
>
> brings 'make check' down to 2m6s on big Bertha. For comparison:

Nice work! Can't wait to see that in.

And I have some ideas about speeding up the Java tests - mostly the problem there is that they have lots of sleep()
statements where they wait for something to happen on the LO side.
I'm sure we could speed that up by implementing a custom hook that lets us push something onto the event queue and then
call trigger a callback when the event queue goes empty.