About skip SkipImages unit test on MacOs

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri May 29 01:47:10 PDT 2015

Robert Antoni wrote
> I shut down the tb61 yesterday, I'm going to put it up and running again.

Hi Robert,

Your TB is now up and ok. Good thing! : )

Just for curiosity, did you change something on it? (hardware/soft, runned a
make clean ...)
Indeed, there was this pb:
ERROR: ERROR: Found an error in the logfile. Packaging failed. at
/Volumes/Master/lo/core/solenv/bin/modules/installer/worker.pm line 165.
and I didn't see (perhaps missed) a commit which could have fix this.

The goal of my questions is to know if it's possible to reenable SkipImages
unit test on MacOs.

Julien