About skip SkipImages unit test on MacOs

Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch robert.buj at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:22:41 PDT 2015

Hi Julien,

I think that the packaging issue, it's related with the system cache which
is periodically purged by OS, or something similar.
I didn't do anything to solve booth issues:

I executed "make distclean". Next, I rebooted the machine, and I executed
these commands:
diskutil erasevolume HFS+ 'RamDisk' `hdiutil attach -nomount ram://16777216`
ln -s /Volumes/RamDisk /Volumes/Master/lo/core/workdir
~/buildbot/tb/tb -v

Regards,
Robert

http://about.me/rbuj