JunitTest_sc_unoapi_4 depends on localization

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat May 30 13:29:05 PDT 2015

Hello,

Trying a "make check" on my pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated
today (French locale), I've got this:
LOG> Execute: insertNewByName()
LOG> starting required method: createDataPilotDescriptor()
LOG> Inserting new Table "XDataPilotTables"
warn:legacy.osl:32160:12:sc/source/core/data/dpsave.cxx:1205:
ScDPSaveData::WriteToSource
LOG> FAILED
LOG> Trying to insert element with existent name
LOG> Expected exception - OK com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException:
LOG> Inserting new table FAILED
Method insertNewByName() finished with state FAILED
LOG> insertNewByName(): PASSED.FAILED

It fails because of  these lines:
     90             oObj.insertNewByName(name, CA, DPDscr);
     91             bResult &= oSheet.getCellByPosition
     92                 (CA.Column, CA.Row).getFormula().equals("Filter");

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/qadevOOo/tests/java/ifc/sheet/_XDataPilotTables.java#90

In my case "oSheet.getCellByPosition(CA.Column, CA.Row).getFormula() " gives
"Filtrer" (= "to filter" in French)

So how to change this so any this test can pass with any locale?

Julien