Help compiling an idl for an Add-in

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 06:27:23 PST 2015

On 10.11.2015 13:53, lucass wrote:
> Hello,
> I downloaded the rpm file on the official site and extracted it (using
> the file compression tool that comes with ubuntu).
> I couldn't make idlc work, but I think it was because my own lack of
> experience.
> When running idlc it complained about not finding libreglo.so .

you need to install the LibreOffice rpms from tdf.org as well - the SDK
has to match the installation.

the easiest way to do that is to "apt-get install rpm" and use the
"install" script that is in the root directory of the rpm-tar.gz.  you
don't even need to be root to run it, and can install in any directory
you want.